1. Surround yourself with like-minded people, with events like this, a spark gets lit in me and helps me to keep my momentum going or encourages me to continue doing what I have been doing.
2. Do the simple things really well.
- What are world class athletes the best at? The basics! So focus on doing 2 little things really well this week.
3. Effort is mandatory, but the struggle is optional!
4. “Perception Precedes Enlightment”
- Change your perspective and your mindset to change your life
- How do YOU see yourself?
- How do OTHERS see YOU?
5. Plan, Execute, Tweak and Repeat
- Do the work, it doesn’t need to be perfect. Then tweak and repeat
6. Win the Day
- What one small thing, can you do today that will get you closer to your goal?
- Get %1 better today
- You don’t need to get 31 wins in October, but I bet, that having 15 wins would lead to a very successful month and momentum for November
These 6 small thoughts, quotes from the presenters, then lead to bigger ideas, thoughts or takeaways for me.
So what one thought above could impact you this week and help you win the day, win your week and win your month?