Each month, I will update the inner circle with 2-3 interviews a month, done for you workouts and resources.
Today, I wanted to share with you, one of the interviews that will be in the Inner Circle, my conversation with Erica Suter.
Erica is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and soccer trainer (USSF C License) who works with youth soccer players across the state of Maryland. She currently is a strength and conditioning coach and performance consultant, serving all soccer clubs. Her passion lies within making youth soccer players strong, resilient, and creative through exercise.
In our 20 minute conversation we talked about:
* How strength and conditioning helped her in high school and college
* Sports performance training and why girls should strength train
* What teams Erica currently works with and her work with female athletes
* How she pairs skill training with strength and conditioning
* Preparing athletes for post college life
* Being a published writer
* Advice for all the online coaches out there and how to build an online business
You can listen to the interview HERE!
If you want to find out more about Erica, you can find her at:
This interview is one of the 50+ that will be in the “vault” in The Female Athlete Inner Circle along with done for you workouts, resources, articles, preferred vendors and a private FB community
Have a great weekend,