One simple way to improve your speed, agility and prevent injury: nail down the athletic stance!
I always check my athlete’s athletic stance before we start training and at my clinic’s
Athletes always should move from their hips not knees!
Watch this 1 minute video, as I go through the proper set up and what to look for
Your friend and coach,
PS: In the “done for you” ACL Injury Prevention Clinic Blueprint, we go through the athletic stance as well as 11 other check points, plus….
- – 6 week Done for you marketing calendar
– Done for you emails you can send out to your email list
– Done for you FB Posts
– Done for you sales page to sell the ACL clinic
– 20 blog, video ideas to send out to your list, social media
- – Follow up email sequence after the clinic (this would be the perfect time to put these athletes into a 6 week sports performance camp)
You can check out the “Done for You’ ACL Clinic Blueprint here ===> https://brickey-jen.