|I hope you had a great weekend!|
Today I wanted to share 5 P’s to being a successful basketball player
– why do you play basketball?
– It takes time to become the player you want to be. Put the work in and wait for your time to shine
– Keep working at your goal and be consistent, day in and day out
– Everyday try and get 1% better on your skill work but also your strength
– Do it with passion or don’t do it at all
I hope you have a great week
|PS: Whenever you are ready, here are 4 ways I can help:|
1. A Virtual Assessment and Program Design
We can go a virtual checklist and assessment of 11 exercises and movements that will give me a starting point for you and pick up on any per-cursors to injuries
Afterwards, I will design you a 4 week program based off your assessment, what your goals are and the equipment you have access to
Just reply back with “assessment” and I will send you the details
2. Post Season Girls Basketball Conditioning
Grab 50+ done for you conditioning workouts/drills that you can do this summer to get you in the best shape of your basketball life.
With these conditioning workouts, you can balance out your skill work with strength and conditioning work.To grab these workouts Click Here
3. 64 Done For You Workouts
How would you like 64 done for you workouts that you can use in practice with your female athletes that will help them get stronger, faster, quicker, help them stay injury free and you don’t have to leave the basketball court?
Grab your 64 done for you workouts HERE!
4. The Complete Women’s Basketball Strength and Conditioning Program
The Complete Women’s Basketball Strength and Conditioning Program addresses a specific need in girl basketball players. There is nothing out there on the market designed by a former standout division 1 girls basketball player that specifically addresses the strength and conditioning needs of girl basketball players in regards to pre-season, in-season and post-season. If you want to get stronger, faster, quicker and stay injury free and prevent ACL injuries, it’s all here for you.
You check out the program HERE!